The Horizons Associate Board, established in 2018, was created by a group of young professionals who are either alumni and or former volunteers of the program, to further the mission of Horizons National by providing a continuing sense of community and purpose for alumni throughout life. The Associate Board’s vision is to serve as a network of support for young professionals in the Horizons family.
The Associate Board believes in fostering relationships that empower, enable, and connect alumni in the Horizons Community. It believes Horizons creates life-long learners with the capacity to give back to the organization in many ways including by providing financial support, volunteerism, mentoring students.
By making possible networking opportunities for alumni to support and leverage the Horizons community nationally, the Associate Board connects and enables the Horizons family to support current and future alumni.
Horizons National Associate Board Members (as of June 2023):
- Zach Steinfield, former volunteer, Chair
- Da’Von Boyd, alumni of Horizons Hampton Roads, Vice-Chair
- Fredi Nielsen, alumni of Horizons at Greens Farms Academy, Secretary
- Jazmin Reyes, alumni of Horizons at Greens Farms Academy, Treasurer
- Joshua Dumas, alumni of Horizons at Greens Farms Academy
- Brenda Moreno, alumni of Horizons at Greens Farms Academy
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.