The Horizons Associate Board, established in 2018, was created by a group of young professionals who are either alumni and or former volunteers of the program, to further the mission of Horizons National by providing a continuing sense of community and purpose for alumni throughout life. The Associate Board’s vision is to serve as a network of support for young professionals in the Horizons family.
The Associate Board believes in fostering relationships that empower, enable, and connect alumni in the Horizons Community. It believes Horizons creates life-long learners with the capacity to give back to the organization in many ways including by providing financial support, volunteerism, mentoring students.
By making possible networking opportunities for alumni to support and leverage the Horizons community nationally, the Associate Board connects and enables the Horizons family to support current and future alumni.
Horizons National Associate Board Members (as of December 2023):
- Zach Steinfeld, former volunteer, Chair
- Da’Von Boyd, alumni of Horizons Hampton Roads, Vice-Chair
- Jazmin Reyes, alumni of Horizons at Greens Farms Academy, Treasurer
- Mary Alas, alumni of Horizons Greater Washington and Horizons VISTA
- Joshua Dumas, alumni of Horizons at Greens Farms Academy
- Athena Hamilton, alumni of Horizons Savannah
- Ansel Maynard, alumni of Horizons Savannah at Savannah Christian Prep
- Brenda Moreno, alumni of Horizons at Greens Farms Academy
- Fredi Nielsen, alumni of Horizons at Greens Farms Academy
- Jessica Nuñez, alumni of Horizons at Colorado Academy
- Kate Reddu, volunteer at Horizons Atlanta at Holy Innocents’ Espiscopal School
- Madeline Ross, alumni of Horizons at Ethel Walker School
- Tyre’k Swanigan, alumni of Horizons at Saint Richard’s Episcopal Academy
For more information, please contact email@example.com.