Making Funding Count for Education Equity
For organizations like yours, there’s never been a more important time to double down on investing in education, but a strategy is critical to maximizing your impact.
In this resource, you’ll learn about some of the approaches Horizons National believes are playing a role in advancing equity for all young people, such as:
- Out-of-school time enrichment programs
- Social-emotional learning and the whole learner
- Training and empowering teachers from diverse backgrounds
- Educational initiatives that center race equity
- Programs committed to engaging families and communities
By streamlining priorities and working together, funders, nonprofits, educators, parents, caregivers, and community members can create a brighter future for all young people, regardless of race, ethnicity, or zip code. Learn how today.
* indicates required